[SX] Schenix Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[SX] Schenix Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let our decks shine with the power of Unity!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DuelKing

DuelKing
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Okay, in this topic we'll have the following:
  • Team Members posting decks they have some trouble with
    Deck Lists asking for ratings/tips
    Members wanting to make new decks and need a place to start

And anything else relating to decks I might have forgotten. Razz

*hoping for a Deck Construction forum in a near future What a Face *

jjbox3

jjbox3
Took an Arrow to the Knee

Topic moved.

https://sxschenixpro.forumotion.net

DuelKing

DuelKing
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Thank you!

jjbox3

jjbox3

Topic pinned.

https://sxschenixpro.forumotion.net

DuelKing

DuelKing
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Let our decks shine with the power of Unity! UQpAX

Some things people may not use often, so here's some explanations for some of the cards.

Enemy Controller: Has an effect that requires tribute and the effect is great. Can be used either way.

Hieratic Seal of Supremacy and Convocation: Search and Special Summon.

Super Rejuvenation: All the tributes makes this awesome for draw power.

Hieratic Seal of Banishment is iffy: Tribute to banish, so I like it.

Hieratic Seal of Reflection: Negate Spell/Trap/Monster effects with a cost in your favor.

Anyone is free to ask questions/make suggestions and critique. Testing now

Tested the deck. In 1 duel I had a dead hand for a little while. I had monsters that needed tributes and I didn't have Eset or Gebeb and my opponent didn't summon anything, so I couldn't get Tefnuit either, so that slowed a bit. Asked for a rating, and they rated it pretty well.

Edit: New picture. Credit to MK_ultra to new tips. Smile

lord_ivan

lord_ivan
Schenix Member

DuelKing wrote:Let our decks shine with the power of Unity! UQpAX

Some things people may not use often, so here's some explanations for some of the cards.

Enemy Controller: Has an effect that requires tribute and the effect is great. Can be used either way.

Hieratic Seal of Supremacy and Convocation: Search and Special Summon.

Super Rejuvenation: All the tributes makes this awesome for draw power.

Hieratic Seal of Banishment is iffy: Tribute to banish, so I like it.

Hieratic Seal of Reflection: Negate Spell/Trap/Monster effects with a cost in your favor.

Anyone is free to ask questions/make suggestions and critique. Testing now

Tested the deck. In 1 duel I had a dead hand for a little while. I had monsters that needed tributes and I didn't have Eset or Gebeb and my opponent didn't summon anything, so I couldn't get Tefnuit either, so that slowed a bit. Asked for a rating, and they rated it pretty well.

Edit: New picture. Credit to MK_ultra to new tips. Smile
Idk if you're an OCG player or TCG one but, have you tested the GAOV exclusives?, the new Seal can help a lot the Pure build like yours (also make Suketh more playable), can dump the seals so you don't draw them, also can dump the gemini seal, so you can do some nasty combos with it, is fun to tribute an hieratic for another eff, then revive the gemini, normal it again and use eff to summon either Nebthet/Su then tribute the used hieratic for the eff and revive seal again xD.
I see you have Future Fusion there, I'm testing it too, how it works for you? I needed to add a pair of Red-Eyes Wyverns since my build don't have so many targets(only run 2 vanilla), btw I suggest to run 1 Wattdragon and 1 Luster Dragon #2 instead of 2 Watts against random Chain Disappearance

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum